Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kojima Productions Los Angeles Opening Day Photos

I've uploaded some photos of the big opening day and ceremony at the LA Studio. Most of these photos I took but some I've collected from friends and some from Kojima-sans tweets.


Studio's Officially opened it's doors.

Great day for a Ceremony!


Our Kitchen.
One of the Focus Testing Monitor Rooms.

Shinkawa-San started tagging up our walls. This is the main conference room.
Another amazing doodle on the wall by Yoji Shinkawa.
Getting Ready for a special Metal Gear Ground Zeroes Demo!!
Gathering in the LA Studio Theater.
Open Bar!
Photograph with Shinkawa-San
Photograph with Kojima-san

Sake Ceremony Begins!
Special Sake glasses.

Got ours Signed!!!
Avinash requested Grey Fox and he got a masterpiece!
Shinkawa-san unveiled a painting he did for the LA Studio... I'm stealing it!
Amazing!
Group Photo
Tree Planting Ceremony.


We decided to Sign the Golden shovels

Company Photo

A great day with great people...
-Ricky

2 comments:

  1. I've been spending too much time in the news lately, so seeing these photos is exactly what I needed. Seeing Kojima Productions grow in the US makes me feel all kinds of good about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete